Monday, September 3, 2012

Keeping in touch

Well, I'm trying to keep you posted on the goings on.  My co-worker has had a beautiful baby boy and is now at home.  Work will go on without her and I will miss her more than anyone else will!  The load will be heavy and after only one week of experiencing that--I've come to the conclusion that there will be no Monday night classes until she's back in December.

I will keep doing my Faith Doodles and taking occasional classes.  I'll also occasionally through out a date that we can get together on Friday evenings.

I know it isn't a good idea to have this extended time without classes.  I also know that it is imperative to survive the next few months at work.  Please be patient while the little mother and new baby get their life in order.  Then when things slow down, we can find a way for our classes to get on board.

I have completed a set of cards from my Faith Doodles.  The cards will sell for $15.50 for a set of five.  I'll try to post pictures here as well.  They are posted on my Facebook page if you are a friend.

No comments: