Saturday, August 18, 2012

Getting in the swing of it again!

It has been a long rather unproductive summer for getting classes lined out.  I have gone to some great classes though!  Three days with JoSonja Jansen in Boise, Idaho in June and three days with Heidi England at Heidi's Heavenly Holiday in August.  I have one more class lined up with Maureen McNaughton in September.

Ideas for classes are beginning to gel but I am hesitant to set a date to begin.  Work is going to be very busy this fall as we will be short a therapist while she is on maternity leave beginning in early September.  As it is, I've not been getting away from work until late to try to get a handle on the paperwork.  Paperwork is the only down side of my job, but as you all know it is necessary.

I'll be getting back to regular posts so please check back often to see pics of projects.  I'll have information about classes listed here as soon as I can see feasibility.

As always, can't wait to paint!

See----it is the real thing!  JoSonja Jansen busy at work teaching our class and my in progress Cherries Jubilee tin pieces.  Mine are finished now and I love them!

No comments: