Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things are happening, like it or not!

So many of you know that since the death of my husband and my mother, I have found great peace in creating what I call my Faith Doodles.  I am beginning to make progress to having another element to Donna's Art Part.  My art is being offered for sale at Goodin's Jewelry in Amarillo.  I hope all of you will take an opportunity to view the art, purchase a print, and enjoy an visit at Goodin's to view their beautiful jewelry. They have been so gracious to showcase my work and work with me.

Now, the advanced class had tentatively rescheduled our class for July 22, 2011.  I will be having another injection in my back that day and it requires taking it easy for 24 hours.  I am thinking that we may be able to have our class on July 21st @ our usual time.  Check your schedules and we'll find a time to continue our ark.  I'm beginning to understand why the ark took Noah such a long time.  I just wish we were experiencing some of the rain.

No comments: